Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a selection of the most frequently asked questions by our customers, if you have any Queries, Please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
How long will installation take?
- The time taken for an installation to be completed depends upon the size of the project, of course larger installations take longer. We usually aim to have all installations completed within a week, started on the Monday and finished by Friday afternoon. With a Kitchen installation we appreciate how disruptive these can be so we always try our best to minimise the disruption and time without appliances or utilities.
My Idea Needs Building Work, Can You Help?
- Of course we can, if its not something that can be taken care of in house we have a trusted local builder that can do the work.
How Can I Pay?
- We accept a variety of payment types, Bank Transfer, Cash, Cheque, Credit and Debit cards.
I Don’t Want To Live In A Building Site?
- Our Craftsmen adhere to our strict standards. Making sure that they leave their work area as clean and tidy as it was found. When a kitchen is removed we can also take care of disposal to save you any disruption.
I Have No Idea What I’d Like?
- We have got or can obtain samples of every material that we install, doors, board and work surfaces. Our friendly designer will then take as much time as needed to help you design the room that you have always dreamed of. Our vast experience means that you’re guaranteed a design that means your home will be the envy of your friends and family.
I Want Something Very Specific?
- Please get in touch, we specialise in Bespoke Pieces and catering to a variety of tastes.
Can My Current Kitchen just Be Modernised?
- Of course. We can work with you no matter the requirement, even with minor requirements such a change of handles.